Are you OK for a good shopping idea?
Bande de créateurs will take place this week-end in Paris close to the Canal Saint Martin. Discover 28 designers (leathergoods, jewelry, ready-to-wear), etc…). Most of them manufacture in France.
I visited the pop-up store website and I discovered several brands I did not know. Here is for you my selection:
– Christelle dit Christensen designs and manufactures in Paris nice jewels: look at this mint cuff!
– Poldine: Poldine concept is to manufacture customised dresses.
– Les Petites Yaya: their brand is inspired by la Parisienne and I adored their collection I love Paris: I show you Zoubizou necklace (Wanted!)
– Mimilamour: handmade jewels in Paris; hard to sum up their style on a few words: it’s ecclectif, but each piece has a real style!
– Wanted Gina: I’m kind of frustrated as the new collection is not online yet. But if you look at the winter collection it’s very promising. A brand with a real DNA and original style!
– Monsieur Simone: jewels are handmade in Paris. Pastel colors and gypset jewels are most wanted!
I really like this kind of rendez-vous, but I won’t be in Paris next week-end….Next!
Saturday, march 28 (11am – 9 pm) & sunday, march 29 (10am, 7 pm)
Espace Canal St Martin
10 rue Jean Poulmarch