I lastly shared with you my beauty tips for the face; it changes according to my desires, needs, to the weather, etc, etc…
Today, I’m gonna talk about my body care routine. I shot for you my current favorite products (and also some basics I won’t leave!!!), most of them are manufactured in France. I am vigilant about the composition of cosmetics: I use a lot or organic products.
Body care routine: cleanse and exfoliate
1. Melvita rose shower gel: I bought it directly at the manufacture: softness and smells good: I love it!
2. Cranberry Body Shop body scrub: scrubs are big, I like when I really feel it’s gonna be effective on the body (not on the face!). I must say I like Body Shop as they were the first who did not test their products on animals.
3. My HUGE discovery: SoapWalla deo. As far as sweat is concerned, let’s say it straight: we are NOT equal!!! Some girls can afford to wear polyester shirts when it’s hot and who won’t sweat at all……I’m not that kinf of girl! So I need efficiency. But over the past years, I decided to use only BIO deos. I tried the Nuxe, the Cattier and the Rose Weleda; I must say that until now Nuxe was my favorite (the most efficient), but now this is over: SoapWalla is the best!
Icing on the cake: its texture. At the beginning it seems to be really humid when you open the box and on the finger, but when you apply it, the product becomes dry. That was a problem with the other deodorants I tested: they were too humid.
Body care routine: moisturize
4. Body Milk LIPIKAR de la Roche Posay: a creamy texture which highly moisturizes, AND: no perfume, so I loved it when I was pregnant.
5. A body lotion BIO Logona (german brand): I love its perfume and its creamy texture, but I could not stand it when I was pregnant.
6. Pomegranate Weleda Body Lotion: a gift someone made to me.
7. Nuxe BIO Hand cream: in winter, I have to use an hand cream on a daily basis. I hated the way it smelled when I was pregnant. But I use it again with pleasure now. Moisturization lasts long and it doesn’t stick.
I am looking forward to hearing from you and to discovering great new products!!!