What do you think about a small wish-list of made in France shoes? I made a shopping-list for this starting fall-winter season: almost for all budgets ! And I’m happy because I found brands I haven’t mentioned on the blog yet. Let’s go:
1. These Paul and Joe boots (NOA model) just kill, don’t you think? As I was on Spartoo website, I noticed that you can select in the sidebar the manufacturing country.
2. Eram black Glitter Pumps: OK, you surely noticed I only chose one pair of high heels…These are currently on sale: 39,50€. Mamma Mia!
3. Shall we talk about those Paraboot derby shoes?? As I’m quite fond of boyish looks, I fell in love with these black gloss Lutetia.
4. Albur derby shoes by Bocage on Spartoo. As you may understood I looooove derby shoes and this model rocks. 130€
5. Zespa sneakers: OMG! I also hesitated with perforated leather models which are also very nice. But I thought that thanks ot its colors, this model was more autumnal. You will soon wear made in France sneakers, believe me! 275€
6. Arcus boots which seem to be so comfy! I like their sixties style twisted with a zip. Geodra model 169€
7. Aigle boots to jump in puddles! Yes, rubber boots can be lovely! Proof with this Miss Juliette model. 110€
8. Rock low-boots by France Mode. Walida model 165€
9. Charentaises, oui Madame! I’m sure your feet will want to stay at home. Charentaise Tcha
10. Alicio mule by Robert Clergerie. I should mention that I have not yielded to the mule this season. Either it’s not nice, or I imagine that you always to tense toes to avoid loosing them… But these are different, because they have an enveloping shape. 370€