A year has come to an end, and a new one is starting. 2014 isn’t anymore, welcome 2015!
I don’t know if you do, but I don’t make any New Year’s resolutions (maybe because I know I wouldn’t stick to them more than 2 days…), I just wish that this upcoming year will mean good news, surprises, travelling; that it will rock and push me to make better! There is nothing more distressing to me than knowing how things gonna happen: daily quietness, a job for the next 20 years: this may be reassuring for some, but clearly this is not for me.
I hope that I’ll be able to developp Mode en France: I hope that there will be more and more readers here. New things are coming: a beauty heading, another dedicated to France (trips and good restaurants) and…..video! This will be hard as I can’t stand myself when I see me on video and I hate hearing my voice…
This is it for my part of the job, but I also have hopes as far as YOU are concerned (yes!!!): pl-ea-se write more comments! WHY? To improve the blog, and to know you better! I also hope that you’ll find french manufacturing interesting. We have a real know-how and I want to share this with you wherever you are! Suggestions and remarks are more than welcome: I don’t want this blog to be a boring brand directory.
I picked up some pictures to make a small look back at 2014 (you can click on the picture to read the article).
I wish you a happy and lovely year!
– I dared the Half Hawk and I loved it, but I cried waiting for my hair regrowth
– I wore suspenders and I liked it
– I played like Stromae
– I discovered nice places
– I cooked
– I learned skating (nan, I’m kidding)
– I followed the famous Nationale 7
– I proposed another option to Birkenstocks
– I launched the New Version of the blog!
– I wore socks and I liked it
– I had a drink in Marseille and I liked it
– I put King of Pop to shame
– To make it up, I invoked his spirita (and his socks)
– I found my boots made for walkin’
– I sang like Celine Dion at the Caesar Palace (with a golf club)
All this ……………………..for you! And you know what? I would do it again, and more!!!!