I’m sure you have noticed that decoration is currently fond of fifties. So I thought that you may be interested by a made in France deco selection. I selected sofas that combine 2 strong trends: pastel colors and fifties style. And this selection is made for all budgets!
1. Sofa Ploum by Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec / Ligne ROSET. I truly love its completely round and smooth shape. This coach calls us for a nap, don’t you think? Around 3000€
2. Sofa Vicky Vicky by Alinea. Very trendy, perfect for a small room at unbeatable price. Around 379€
3. Sofa Tasie by la Redoute. With its apricot color and its scandinavian spirit, it is very nice! Around 700€
4. Sofa Nubilo Constance Guisset (Petite Friture). Exception to the rule (it is manufactured in Europe), but I fall for its cloud-shaped design so I added it to my selection. Around 2600€ environ
5. Sofa Stricto Sensu de Didier Gomes / Cinna. Nice looking and a perfect pastel pink! Une belle esthétique, un rose pastel parfait! Around 2500€
So, what do you think about this selection?