Women signet rings are back ! And you can now find signet rings of all styles and materials, so it makes it easier to find your own. Personally, I have not yet succombed, although I sometimes really love some of those rings in fashion series or on Instagram.
So, I made some virtual shopping just for you and I prepared a shopping-list of made in France signet rings: styles and prices for everybody ! Let’s go:
Made in France signet rings:
- Achille signet ring Margi Darika , vermeil 390€. I did not know this brand (which proves I do real searches for my shopping-lists !). Jewels are manufactured in France, in the brand workshop.
- Oval signet ring Adeline Cacheux, sterling silver and 18K gold, 490€. Adeline Cacheux refined and even graphic jewels are handmade in her Parisian workshop.
- Nomade signet ring Daphné Dasque sterling silver 395€. Rock and folk jewels which are handmade in Paris.
- Fil Diamants de Rosée pink gold and Signet Ring Guérin Joaillerie & Véronique Leroy, 850€.
- Drakkar signet ring Cécile Pic, plated gold, 125€. I personally truly love her jewels that she manufactures in her workshop based in Biarritz.
- Lulu signet ring Pascale Monvoisin, silver 505€. What can I say ? I am a big fan of Pascale Monvoisin, and….I’m not the only one !
- Nemours signet ring Emmanuelle Zysman, hammered vermeil and yellow diamond, 290€. I really like Emmanuelle Zysman jewelry for its antique touch.
- Pompon signet ring Ambre et Louise, plated gold 229€. Again, a nice discovery that I made while I was searching for this shopping-list.
- Charlie signet ring, Monsieur Paris, vermeil 180€. These jewels are handmade in Paris: I discovered this brand at the very beginning of the blog, and I truly love them.